Friday, September 18, 2015

I Only See You

 
This post I write to someone who may have means in my heart, the special one, change my life and fill my days with happiness.
I know maybe this time we are not together again , you have gone far.
I'm really sorry and really thank you so much for all.
I hope you are happy.
 
You see, I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since I found you.
The day I meet you,
The way you make me feel is hard to explain,.
The way you make me smile is a special kind of way.
 
You make me fall deeper in love.
 
매일 후회만 하네요, 내가 아닌 모습만 보이네요 
I regret every day, I see my self not being my self
 
바보처럼 맘에도 없는 말로, 마음 자꾸만 숨겨요
Like a fool, with words that I don't even mean, I keep hiding my feelings
   
혹시, 우리들에게도 행복이란 시간이 올까요
Will happiness ever come to us?

언젠가 그대 감춰온 아픔들이, 내 눈에 밟혀서 가슴이 아파
The pain that you hide, keep coming into my eyes, hurting my heart


그대 내게 어떤 사람인지
You don't know what kind of person you are to me

나는 얼마나 힘이 되는지 
How much you mean to me
 
그댄 몰라요 하루가 어떤지
You don't know how my days are
 
언제부턴가 사람들 속에서
Since from some day, within all the crowd
 
나도 모르게 그대만 보여요
Without even knowing, I only see you
  
 
사랑, 내겐 아직 어려운, 그저 남의 얘기인 같은데
Love is still something hard for me, something sounds like it was for others
 
한걸음 용기를 내가 다가갈게요, 하고 싶은 말이 있어요
But I'll brave and take a step forward on you, I have something I really want to tell you
 

그대 내게 어떤 사람인지
You don't know, what kind of person you are to me
 
나는 얼마나 힘이 되는지
How many strength you give to me
 
그댄 몰라요 하루가 어떤지
 You don't know my days are

언제부턴가 사람들 속에서
Since some day,among the people

그대만 보여요
Without even knowing, I only see you
 
 
내가 그대를 안아줄게요
I will hug you
 
내가 그대 곁에 있을게요
I will be next you, stay by your side 
 
조심스럽고 서툰 우리지만
We are bit rough and careful
 
언제부턴가 나도 모르게
Since from some day, somehow

꿈엔 그대가
In my dreams, It's you
 
우리가 있어요
It's us, We are there

그대만 보여요
I only see you
 
 
You are inside me.
You are around me,
"I Only See You"
Wherever I go
Because there is nothing in our universe except you and me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

luvne.com resepkuekeringku.com desainrumahnya.com yayasanbabysitterku.com